https://drtracygapin.com/erections/dosage-of-amoxil-for-young-child/25/ motilium yorumlar homework helper adjectives http://hyperbaricnurses.org/2422-generic-viagra-in-the-usa/ see https://footcaregroup.org/perpill/best-result-for-viagra/35/ https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/persuasive-essay-supporting-details/17/ levitra schmelztabletten 10 mg rezeptfrei kamagra now uk reviews clinacin tablets 150mg clomid viagra at age 22 follow link essay about city and village life easy essay topics for the great gatsby follow url Apcalis jelly in USA https://teamwomenmn.org/formatting/the-philosophy-of-social-ecology-essays-on-dialectical-naturalism/23/ master thesis credits pace university college essay watch go site cialis sinclair lercadip 10 mg comprimidos viagra ghost dances themes essay essay definition poetry ventolin tablets dubai taking half of 100 mg viagra business plan writers in south florida http://hyperbaricnurses.org/2461-generic-viagra-now/ cialis pharmacie avec ordonnance bohdziewicz herbal viagra fermentation lab report Over the years we have had many programmes, challenges and events. These vary in their outcomes. Some are there to raise money for charities which are dear to us and our participants. Others are there to promote health, well-being and the arts.
Our most recent aim is to raise awareness of the awful effects drinking and drugs can have on a community with a short film. To find out more visit www.7events.org/imjit
Past events include:
- Snowdon Walk – health, wellbeing and confidence builder
- Climbing Ben Nevis – health, wellbeing and confidence builder
- Family Health and Wellbeing Festival – health and well being
- Summer Raas and Garba – health, well being and the arts.
- Soul Survivor – fundraiser
- Boxing sessions – health, wellbeing and confidence builder
- Sports sessions — health, wellbeing, confidence builder and promoting and active lifestyle
- Shraddha – afternoon of music – – health, wellbeing and positive minds
- Afternoon Navratri Festival for the elderly – health, movement, well being and positive minds
As we continue, we will be looking to increase our programmes to work with partnership organisations and governing bodies.